No more diets.
No more restrictions.
become the expert of your own body...
in just 8 weeks with...
NO RULES NOURISHMENT
The next [RE]NEW begins Fall 2020.
If you're thinking about joining for the next round of [RE]NEW, get on the waitlist and I'll send you more info as soon as dates and details are set.
Let me guess? That "I'm gonna eat healthy this week" promise hasn't made it past 3 p.m. on Monday (maybe Tuesday?) in awhile, has it?
You start the week with the best of intentions. You're gonna get back and eat awesome this week.
Then a lunch meeting gets scheduled. You hit that 3 o'clock slump. Dinner plans didn't happen. And you end up eating your toddler's leftover chicken nuggets.
The week doesn't exactly go according to plan. And by the end you're like, "what the heck happened?"
I’ll tell you what happened… Life happened.
Life isn’t any fun on a diet…
That’s why diets, deprivation, restrictions…
they don’t work.
They set you up for failure from the beginning with all the rules, high expectations, unrealistic goals and “can’ts."
Nobody wants to live with all that.
What if you could eat healthy without feeling like you’re dieting?
What if this whole “being healthy” thing could be easier than you think?
It's time to
CHANGE THE GAME.
You can squash food cravings.
And take back control of your eating.
And instead of trying not to eat the unhealthy stuff, you start to naturally crave the foods that make you feel awesome.
No more diets.
No more restrictions.
No more rules.
You instinctively know what to eat because it makes you feel good.
You’re in control and you feel better than ever… and nothing's in your way.
Ditch the diet. I'm talking about a new perspective.
This is what I’ve learned in over a decade of “diet changes.”
It started in my early 20s when I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that rocked my world.
Before that (and even into the first few years of my diagnosis) I was living the typical post-college 20-something lifestyle… happy hours, late night Whataburger and lots of Lean Cuisines.
But one day it hit me, this isn’t getting any better. In fact my symptoms were just getting worse, despite being on medications. And I knew I had to do something. So, I started researching and…
I found hope in the power of food.
I read all these incredible stories of people who had transformed their health starting with the food on their plate.
I wanted to learn as much about it as I possibly could. That’s when I became a health coach.
As I began putting into practice for myself the strategies I learned, the changes I needed to make started falling into place.
All my fears about failing at this “diet” melted away because it didn’t feel like a diet at all. I figured out what worked and what really helped me make these changes into a lifestyle instead of just a diet.
Turns out there really is something to it because this approach didn’t just work for me, it’s what’s made the difference for every single person I coach.
Now I want to share it with you.
I want you to make your goal of living a healthier life happen.
Imagine never going on a “diet” again.
- Imagine if “eating healthy” didn’t feel like a chore…
- Imagine if good-for-you was exciting and delicious…
- Imagine knowing the foods that make you feel your absolute best.
- Imagine having more control over your cravings, having less of them, and being able to squash them like a bug.
- Imagine craving good-for-you foods! (Crazy as it may sound)
- Imagine all of this and more – because it’s possible. You can make your resolution to be your healthiest you a reality that lasts all year and beyond.
No Rules Nourishment
This is your permission slip to break the rules...
and start trusting the only authority on your health: YOU.
An 8-Week Wellness Program
to become the healthiest version of yourself...
without dieting or deprivation.
DITCH THE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS AND DISCOVER THE SECRETS TO LASTING CHANGE.
Change the way you look at food, diets, cravings, all of it.
In this total wellness program you’ll learn how to set goals that you can easily make happen and lay the foundation for an every-day healthy diet that doesn’t feel like a diet at all.
And the best part is you’ll do it with a group of people that make reaching your goal feel more like a party and less like a struggle.
- End the confusion about carbs, macros, superfoods… what the heck do I eat?!
- Kick cravings and feel more in control. Like, I see you cookies, and I don’t even want to eat you.
- Fuel your body for sustainable energy so you have tons more of it, without the usual PM crash.
- Feel like a boss in the kitchen. Actually be excited to cook and come up with new, exciting healthy meals, all on your own.
- Crave “healthy” foods and still eat pizza when you want it. 100% guilt free.
I just saw my doctor and she even commented on how much flatter my stomach looks! I have tons more energy and I'm able to focus better, too. I knew something big was happening when I wasn't reaching for my usual 3 p.m. chocolate anymore - I didn't need it."
- Lauren P.
When I wake up in the mornings now I feel more awake and energetic - like I don't even need coffee! I feel energized from food - no more bloated, gross feeling after eating. My stomach is flatter and my nails look awesome, too! This is the lifestyle I will continue."
- Cassie D.
How does the program work?
We cram a lot of information into eight weeks. So, we dive right in from the minute you sign up for [RE]NEW...
I'm down 8 pounds and my face isn't so puffy anymore. My energy is up and it stays up through the afternoon when before I'd usually start fading between 4-5 p.m."
- Renee B.
Less than 4 months after having my second baby I'm back to my pre-baby weight, my hair looks thicker and healthier than ever, and my gut feels good."
- Sarah P.
What will we cover?
WEEK 1: THE LIFE-CHANGING FOOD SHIFT
- The one small change that changes everything
- Setting up the conditions for inevitable success
- The No. 1 (2 and 3) most underrated thing for creating lasting health
WEEK 2: NO WILLPOWER NECESSARY
- The problem with willpower and how to not need it
- The secret to making healthy just happen
- My system for mastering meal prep
WEEK 3: FORGET EVERYTHING YOU LEARNED ABOUT FOOD
- The truth about fats, carbs and why we're all so damn confused about what the heck to eat
- The ONE and only authority on what you should eat
- How to spot the best foods for you
WEEK 4: THE NEW WAY TO THINK ABOUT EATING
- How to build meals for max nutrients, satiety and yum
- How to use food to balance your energy, mood and more
- The secret defense against cravings and spent willpower
WEEK 5: GO WITH YOUR GUT
- Why the gut is about so much more than the gut
- How to care for your microbiome for optimal health
- What your cravings are really telling you and how to rise above them
WEEK 6: BEYOND THE "WHAT"
- Why what you're eating isn't as important as we've been led to believe
- Strategies to tune into your body, be prepared and not regret what you eat
- The secret metabolism booster no one's told you about
WEEK 7: THIS IS SO MUCH MORE THAN FOOD
- Primary food: what it is & how to use it so food falls to the background
- How to spot sabotage and strike back at it
- Secrets to living a more mindful, energized and present life
WEEK 8: THE GATEWAY...
- The surprising thing that comes with more energy...
- Unlocking your hidden super power
- Connecting with your true self and identifying what you want
Who is this program for?
- If you know you need to make a change and you're feeling overwhelmed, not sure where to start, or feeling like it's impossible.
- If you’ve ever struggled with dieting or sticking to your goal to eat healthy, lose weight, [fill in health goal here].
- If you’re done with dieting and looking for something that lasts, isn’t work and doesn’t deprive.
- If your cravings are out of control and keeping you from eating the way you want to be eating.
- If you wish you could eat healthier but you’re not sure what to eat.
- If you can’t figure out how to eat healthy without always being hungry.
- If you want to feel more in control of your eating.
- If you want to have more energy, lose weight, fit into your clothes better….
Registration for [RE]NEW starts at $997
The entire guided 8-week wellness program is available now starting at $997.
This includes the complete program, all of your materials including the recipe book, a virtual community and group coaching from me - your health coach.
Join with a friend and you’ll both save $200. When you refer a friend, you’ll both receive a discount and get the entire program for $797. You need an accountability partner… they can be your program BFF, too! (click here to get the code!)
There’s a 100% risk-free, money-back guarantee! If you start the program and, for whatever reason, it’s not right for you, I’ve included a 14-day money back guarantee.
Get on the [RE]NEW waitlist and I'll let you know as soon as dates are set and you can sign up. It's coming soon...
I lost 5 pounds in 4 weeks, my energy is way up and I've started craving the foods that keep it that way. It's so much easier to make better choices now."
- Clare H.
I've done programs in the past, and this one is just a lot less stressful. Just from the small changes I've made, I've noticed I'm more productive and have more energy to complete more tasks throughout the day."
- Katie B.
So, are you ready to do this thing - with no more diets, no more deprivation?
Are you ready to have complete control and confidence in the food choices you make every day.
Are you ready to be on your way to your healthiest you EVER?
Enter your info below to join the [RE]NEW waitlist and you'll get email updates as dates and details are set.
Need help or have questions?
Be sure to check out our frequently asked questions (FAQ) below.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or talk to you more about the program. Just drop me an email and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
I’ll be traveling… Can I still do the program if I have to miss a week?
No problem at all. That’s the beauty of a virtual group, you can participate from anywhere and go at your own pace. And if you can’t start right away that’s OK, too. You'll have all of the modules, recordings and materials so you dive in whenever you're ready. Or, if your travels fall mid-program, that works too. It's almost even better that way. This isn't one of those put your life on hold for 6 weeks kind of programs (cause I don't think those work). [RE]NEW is designed to fit into your life exactly how you live it. If travel is part of that and something you're going to continue to do regularly then all the better because you'll be learning how to do it in an even healthier way. .
Are you going to make me give up ____________?
This isn’t that kind of program either. I really don’t like deprivation. [RE]NEW is supposed to be fun, exciting and invigorating, and telling you you can’t have something just doesn’t fit into that picture. So, no, I’m not going to tell you can’t have something. Instead I much prefer to focus on the positive and all the good stuff we’ll be adding in. So much more enjoyable, right?
Can I still have alcohol, caffeine, etc.?
Yes! The idea here isn’t to deprive. We will be doing exercises that help you tune into how different foods and substances make you feel and that may lead you to make different choices... It’s all in the name of getting you feeling your best, that’s what we're focused on. Not how many glasses or cups of anything you have...
I have a conflict and can’t make it to one of the Q&A calls. Will a replay be available?
No problem. Yes, all calls will be recorded and the replay will be distributed promptly following the call so if you have a prior commitment or if something comes up, you can always listen to it at your convenience. You'll get all of the information, and you can always ask questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m pregnant (or breastfeeding) can I still do the program?
Congratulations! And yes, this program is great for new moms! [RE]NEW is about giving yourself a healthy boost and what better time than when you’re creating (or feeding) a new life? There’s nothing restrictive or depriving about this program. It’s about creating healthy habits that last and giving your body what it needs to thrive, all in a fun and supportive way. Pregnancy, or those early days with baby, is the perfect time to focus on your own health habits because nutrition and self-care are even more important right now. Plus you'll be setting up a foundation of health for your whole family as it grows. And that is awesome.