I have to tell you, this healthy gift guide for the holidays is one of the most fun posts I’ve done for you. For the past few weeks I’ve been thinking about what some of my favorite things are that I love and use all the time that would make great gifts… and then also, what are the things that I want.
Most of what I’ve come up with falls into two categories: food and self care (a.k.a. food and things that are soft). So if you or the ones you’re shopping for like food and soft things too then I’ve got you covered.
I hope this list gives you a little healthy gift giving inspiration… or at least some ideas for yourself. 😉
After you check out the healthy gift guide, I put together a favorite things page with more of my fav products (everything from olive oil to laundry detergent). These are the things I use myself and find myself recommending over and over again. You can find the full list here.
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman – for your friend who’s into taking cooking classes
- Electric salt and pepper mills – love these more than I could have imagined
- Naturally Nourished by Sarah Britton – for your friend who really likes vegetables
- Vitamix – for the friend you love $500 worth (not quite that much? OK, then this one)
- Vegetable spiralizer – for your friend who always orders zoodles
- Milk frother – for easy DIY lattes and fancy coffee drinks at home
- Boos block cutting board – a quality cutting board
- Starter spice set – for your friend who wants to cook more
Self Care Gifts
- CozyChic Lite Calypso Wrap Cardigan by Barefoot Dreams – I got this last year and am still in love
- CozyChic Ultra Lite Lounge Pullover & CozyChic Ultra Lite Pants by Barefoot Dreams – same with these
- Shhhower cap – don’t have but want
- Essential oils starter kit with diffuser (this is a great intro to essential oils and includes some common, easy to use oils and a diffuser. Note: the link takes you to a page where you’ll choose if you’d like to create a membership and receive perks and benefits from Young Living or proceed without doing so. Either way you can select an essential oils starter kit. If you have questions, feel free to email me.)
- w3llpeople lip gloss – my favorite lipgloss
- w3llpeople brightener – gives your skin that healthy glow
- Outdoor Voices leggings – my fav yoga pants
- The Day Designer daily planner – I got this a few months ago and it’s made me so much more on top of everything. I forgot how much I love having a physical planner!
- Matcha tea set and matcha green tea powder – this would make a great gift for a friend who’s a big green tea drinker
- Dinner in 10 – my online cooking class/meal prep course that teaches you a system for making dinner in 10 minutes every. single. night. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. If buying as a gift for someone else, just include a note with your order or email me and I’ll send you a gift certificate.
More Gifts + Things
I just set up a new page with a few (OK, a lot) of my favorite things. It includes everything from the kind of coconut milk I buy to the new shampoo and conditioner I’m obsessed with (seriously, I had almost given up on finding hair products that are “clean” and still work until I found this). Go check it out.
Anything jumping out at you as the perfect gift for someone… or you? Other “healthy girl” gift ideas we need to know about? Please let us know in the comments down below.
Note: Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links through which I have the opportunity to receive a small commission of sales. All commissions are used to help fund this blog. Thank you for your support!
Megan Adams Brown, CHC, helps families find healthy routines that work, with no more “what’s for dinner?” stress, and a lot better food. Her family meal plans help moms take charge of their kitchen and their own health, leading to more vegetables and less junk all around. Megan also shares kid-approved, allergy-friendly recipes on her blog. To learn more click here.