Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise. Even common conditions in children like eczema, constipation and stomach upset can be signs there may be an allergy present. If you’re trying to figure out what to eat with food allergies or noticing these types of symptoms, I can help.
I’ll work with you and your family to first identify the foods causing the problem if you haven’t already done so, and tell you exactly what to do to eat around it – how to plan, what to buy, make, cook – so no one feels like they’re missing out.
With a few simple diet changes, I’ve seen skin conditions clear up and stomach troubles go away. I know it can feel daunting and overwhelming, but this program makes it so it’s not.
- Know what to eat and what to avoid
- Find substitutions for allergenic foods
- Clear up conditions related to food allergies or sensitivities
- Eliminate stress over what to eat
- Get a plan you can stick to longterm
- Improve your family’s overall health
How it Works
- Weekly one-on-one coaching calls with Megan
- You’ll get guides, recipes, resources and more
- I’ll walk you through changes step-by-step so they’re easy and painless
- We’ll work together to create a long-term plan and strategy that works for your whole family
- I’ll be available for support and hold you accountable to your goal