Learn how to eat your way to a healthy glow. In this interactive cooking class we’ll make three glow-worthy recipes using only the very best for your skin, beauty-food ingredients.
Most of what we do for our skin goes on the outside: cleansers, oils, creams, lotions…. when really, true skin care happens on the inside – starting with what you eat. Come have fun eating pretty and getting pretty from the inside out with us.
Light 3-course meal included. BYOB.
What you'll learn:
- the best foods to eat every day to help you get that gorgeous glow
- foods to minimize or avoid that can make your skin appear dull
- how to make three recipes that are packed full of glow-worthy ingredients so you can easily get more skin-healthy foods into your diet
- tips for shopping, planning and prepping to help make eating a more skin-healthy diet easier
- more quick, easy ways to enjoy beauty foods every day
How it works/What you'll do:
- pull up a stool and gather around the kitchen island with friends (new and old) to learn some skills, techniques and tips you can start using in your own kitchen right away
- watch, listen and possibly participate as I demonstrate how to make three delicious beauty-food recipes
- Enjoy a light 3-course meal - we'll talk, eat and drink (BYOB) as we go
What you'll take away:
- A recipe booklet with all three recipes from the class, + more beauty recipes
- 10% coupon to use for any health coaching service
Thursday, April 26, 7 - 9 p.m.
1510 W. 35th Street Cutoff
Austin, Texas 78731